At Photospecialist, you have a legal cooling-off period of fourteen days. Your cooling-off period begins on the day after you have received the product. Would you like to return something? That is possible within this fourteen-day cooling-off period. You are responsible for the return shipping, including any related shipping costs. If we receive the complete item undamaged (and if reasonably possible) in the original packaging, we will reimburse the entire purchase amount.
How does it work?
If you wish to return a product, follow the steps. If you do, it will ensure a quick return process.
The costs for the return shipment are for your own account.
Kamera Express Rotterdam BV
Service & Repair Department
2908 LJ Capelle aan den IJssel
What will happen next?
As soon as we have received your return shipment, we will send you a confirmation email (please allow 5 working days after receipt).
If you wish to exchange the item, we will send you the desired exchange item if available. Or we will refund the full purchase amount, including standard shipping costs, as soon as possible. Refund will take place no later than fourteen days after the cancellation. For reimbursements, we make use of the same payment method that you chose. We are legally allowed to wait with the refund until we have received the return items.
Exceptions of the right to cancel
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications
- We cannot accept a printer if it has already been used. If the printer has not been used and the cartridges are still unopened, it may be returned within 14 days.
Would you like to know more? You can read all about the right to withdrawal in article 6 of our General Terms and Conditions.
Were you unable to find the answer you were looking for? Our employees are happy to answer any questions you might have.