Nikon Monarch Fieldscope 60ED-S
The Nikon Monarch Fieldscope 60ED-S is part of a new series of spotting scopes. Aside from the new optical design, image quality has been improved all the way to the periphery. Nikon also optimised the focus, making it possible to focus faster and more stable. The ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and high-quality multicoating on all lens and prism surfaces of the Monarch Fieldscope, guarantee contrast rich image and lifelike colours.
The Nikon Monarch Fieldscope 60ED-S is made from a high-quality aluminium alloy, making it durable and robust. Additionally, it is water and fog proof up to a depth of 1 meter and a maximum of 10 minutes.
Also new are the optional oculars. With an improved high eyepoint design and flat image, comfort of viewing is now even better and ideal for digiscoping. There are three optional oculars available, exclusively designed for the Monarch Fieldscope series. All oculars come with a Type 1 bayonet mount for easy mounting.
Features of the Nikon Monarch Fieldscope 60ED-S
- Advanced Apochromat Optical System with ED (extra-low dispersion) glass minimises chromatic aberration
- Field Flattener Lens System provides consistent sharpness across the entire field of view
- Multilayer coating is applied to all lens and prism surfaces for natural and bright images
- Optimised Focusing System provides different focus speeds that allow you to operate at an optimised speed
- Three optional eyepieces exclusively designed for Monarch Fieldscopes
- Aluminium alloy body employed for high durability
- Waterproof and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Built-in sliding hood blocks harmful light to the optical system and protects the objective lens
- Objective lens with thread for filter attachment
- Knurling pattern on the focusing ring for excellent operability
Contents of the package
- Spotting scope Nikon Monarch Fieldscope 60ED-S
|Weight & dimensions|