Nikon Z6 + 24-70mm F4.0
The Nikon Z6 + 24-70 mm F4.0 is a bundle containing the new Z6 full-frame system camera and the new Nikkor 24-70 mm F4.0 lens with a new mount with larger diameter. The Nikon Z6 is equipped with a new full-frame Nikon FX-format BSI CMOS sensor with built-in AF with phase detection in the film plane, using the latest image processing engine EXPEED 6. The Z6 is an FX format camera with 24.5 effective megapixels that is suitable for all types of recordings and supports a wide standard sensitivity range from ISO 100 to 51,200 (can be reduced to the equivalent of ISO 50 and increased to the equivalent of ISO 204,800). With superior performance at high sensitivities and full-frame 4K UHD movie recording with full pixel readout, the Z6 provides a variety of needs, including shooting in dark environments and movie recording.
The camera has 273 focus points. This makes wide coverage of approximately 90% of the field of view possible both horizontally and vertically. This hybrid AF system uses an algorithm that is optimized for the FX format sensor and can automatically switch between AF with phase detection in the film plane and contrast detection AF with focus. The use of NIKKOR Z lenses provides a very accurate AF for both photos and videos. The Z6 is equipped with the new EXPEED 6 image processing engine. Thanks to the outstanding resolving power of NIKKOR lenses with Z-mount and F-mount, subjects are captured more sharply than ever before. Noise is also effectively suppressed. In addition, a middle-range sharpening option has been added within Picture Control. Together with the existing parameters, this makes it possible to make different textures on the screen sharper or softer, both with photos and with videos. The camera now offers 20 options for creatively applying Picture Control. The effect level is adjustable from 0 to 100 percent.
The electronic viewfinder in the Z6 is comfortable, bright, clear and comparable to optical viewfinders. The camera is also equipped with an electronic viewfinder with an OLED screen of approximately 3,690,000 pixels. The electronic viewfinder has an image coverage and magnification of about 100% and 0.8× respectively; and a diagonal viewing angle of approximately 37.0° ;. The viewfinder builds on Nikon's superior optical and image processing technology and provides a clear and comfortable image, similar to that of optical viewfinders, with less chromatic aberration. This leads to eye fatigue less quickly, even during prolonged recording sessions. In addition, a fluorine carbon coating has been applied to the protective glass of the eyepiece that effectively repels dirt. The i-menu can also be displayed in the electronic viewfinder, allowing users to quickly view and adjust all kinds of recording settings, such as ISO sensitivity, AF-area mode and Picture Control, without having to look at the LCD screen.
The Z6 offers the same outstanding ease of use and ergonomics that Nikon has been using for years in the development of their cameras. The body is compact, while still having a firm, comfortable grip. Buttons such as the secondary selector, AF-ON, ISO and exposure compensation are all positioned so that they enable quick and easy operation. In addition, there is an LCD monitor on top of the camera where information about settings can be displayed, just as with advanced digital SLR cameras.
The Z6 not only supports recording full-frame 4K UHD (3840× 2160)/30p video with the FX movie format, but also full HD/120p video. Sharper 4K UHD videos are also possible, using the full pixel readout.
In addition, Active D-Lighting, electronic vibration reduction and focus peaking can be used with 4K UHD and full HD movie recordings. Nikon's original N-Log can also be used with 10-bit HDMI output. The camera uses an extensive color depth and a dynamic range of 1300% with twelve stops to record a large amount of tone data on highlights and shadows for more effective color gradations. With time code support, synchronizing video and sound with movie recordings recorded with different devices is easier in post production. In addition, the setting ring built into NIKKOR Z lenses can be used to smoothly adjust settings such as aperture and exposure compensation.
Nikkor Z 24-70 mm f/4
The Nikkor Z 24-70 mm f/4 is an interchangeable lens from the S-Line. The S-Line is a series within the Nikkor Z lenses that meets a new benchmark for optical performance and sets a new standard for quality and design. The image reproduction of these lenses exceeds that of conventional f/4 and f/1.8 lenses.
Features of the Nikon Z6
- Equipped with a new full-frame Nikon FX format BSI CMOS sensor with built-in AF with phase detection in the film plane
- A hybrid AF system with focus points covering approximately 90% of the field of view
- New EXPEED 6 image processing engine for sharp, clear images and new creative possibilities
- An electronic viewfinder that uses Nikon's superior optical and image processing technology to give a clear and natural image
- An ergonomic design that is unique to Nikon and that allows an intuitive operation
- Film functions such as 10-bit N-Log that allows a wide dynamic range and time coding to meet professional needs
- The button lay-out and menu structure has been taken over from Nikon digital SLR cameras, which allows intuitive operation of buttons and switches
- The same power, durability, dust resistance and drip water density as the Nikon D850 in a compact camera body
- A touch-sensitive 8.0 cm/3.2 inch LCD monitor with approximately 2,100,000 pixels and a tilt mechanism
- In silent shooting, the vibrations and the noise caused by the shutter release are suppressed
- Fast continuous shots (extended) with approximately 9 fps (Z 7) and 12 fps (Z 6) capture fast movements
- With interval photography 8K (Z 7) time-lapse movies can be made and with the option of uniform lighting a larger measuring range can be recorded in low light, such as the transition from sunset to a starry sky
- Built-in Wi-Fi for direct connection to a smart device via SnapBridge
- Built-in Wi-Fi makes it possible to transfer photos and videos to a computer
- Support for existing accessories for digital SLR cameras such as the WT-7 wireless transmitter (sold separately), which can quickly transfer photos and videos' via wired or wireless LAN, and radio controlled advanced wireless flash control, allows flexible shooting with multiple strobes
Features of the Nikkor 24-70mm F4.0
- The standard focal length range of 24 mm wide-angle to 70 mm medium-long telephoto can be used for a wide range of scenes and subjects.
- An optical design that suppresses variations in aberrations, from close-up to infinity, making the image even sharp at the edges at the maximum aperture. A shortest focal distance of only 0.3 m over the entire zoom range and excellent reproduction of spotlights.
- An ED glass, an aspherical ED lens element and three aspherical lens elements.
- Nano Crystal Coat is used to suppress image shadows and light spots.
- The lens is powerful enough to deliver very high optical performance and is extremely handy. It uses a retraction mechanism without having to press a button
- The design takes into account dust resistance and drip water density. Fluorine coating is applied to the surface of the front lens element.
Included as standard with the Nikon Z6 + 24-70mm F4.0
- 1x Nikon Z6
- 1x 24-70mm F4.0 lens
- 1x EN-EL15b rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 1x MH-25A charger for EN-EL15 Li-Ion battery
- 1x UC-E24 USB cable
- 1x HDMI/USB cable clip
- 1x BS-1 Flash shoe protector
- 1x AN-DC19 Camera strap
|Ports & interfaces|
|Weight & dimensions|
Nikon Z6 + 24-70mm F4.0
€299.00 bundle discount